Friday 29 April 2011

ROYAL WEDDING

I know my posts have been rather short on the ground this month, mainly because we have just had half-term and I have been catching up on sketchbook work rather than completing any new pieces, as well as working on English coursework, but I thought today deserved an extra special post! I have been baking and in true Hannah-fashion, they are Royal Wedding themed! I thought the ceremony this morning was lovely and Kate's dress was beautiful; simple and understated yet classy and fashionable. I hope everyone is enjoying their day- all the street parties! We are having a BBQ later to celebrate (as we don't have enough neighbours for a street party- unless we invite the sheep!). Have a fabulous day and enjoy the sun this Bank Holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment