Saturday 4 June 2011

EXCITING NEWS FROM THE WORLD OF HANNAH!

Hello, it's been a while since my last post (busy busy as always) and as exams draw closer, I have some really exciting news, you can now buy my handmade cards in an actual shop!! In a real shop, in Poulton called Willow Gifts, it is on Breck Road and they are £2 each. If you are passing through Poulton please call in and have a look! Staying in Poulton, my artwork is on display in Poulton Library (for a while yet) if you would like to see it. It is with the BTEC students work, but has a different frame (just to be different). So all is well and I am really enjoying this summer so far! The hot weather we have had recently has made it even better! So go out an enjoy the sun (and call in Poulton while you are out there!).

No comments:

Post a Comment