Tuesday 14 February 2012

HUBERT THE BEAR

This is Hubert, yet another one of my sock creations. This time he is made from one purple knee high sock and one ankle green sock. I wanted him to be a little bit miss-match, teddy are the more adorable when they aren't quite perfect in my opinion. His buttons don't match either (although his eyes had to, otherwise he would just have looked silly!). He took a little longer than the shark and rabbits to create, and I over stuffed his tummy but I know for next time. I still think he's pretty cute! His arms and legs move, which I am quite proud of, he has multiple poses! He cannot, however, stand on his own (the pattern is meant to) but I think I made him a bit top-heavy and I don't think his chubby belly help. Still a success I think though!

No comments:

Post a Comment