Thursday 1 March 2012

GOING POTTY

This was a few weeks ago, at a lovely little shop in Nottingham called Pot 'n' Kettle, well worth going to! We spent a good 2 and a half hours in there, so although it is quiet expensive (for a student, this was a treat) you do get your money's worth. We had a cup of tea whilst we were there and a lovely natter. I made a bowl, as seen below and my sister made a teapot. I am waiting for it to be posted up to me at the moment (via sister), it has been glazed but I haven't seen it yet. Look out for more pictures to come! I really enjoyed it, I haven't painted in a while but it was lovely to get back into it. I think you could make some lovely designs with stampers and sponges. We will have to wait and see how mine turns out!

2 comments:

  1. I keep meaning to take the kids along to one of those places so that I.... I mean the kids can have some fun painting! Yours look lovely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so much fun! I am sure your children would love it (and you as well!). I can't wait to see mine when it's glazed! Maybe you could make some Easter themed pots.... Covered in chicks and lambs would be adorable!

      Hannah

      Delete