Saturday 12 January 2013

WORKS IN PROGRESS

 Hello again! Said I would be busy in January! Here are a few more pictures of what I have been working on recently. The first few are finished cards which will be going down to Laura.lovesboutique in Birmingham, the rest are works-in-progress and will be going down to Laura's shop and a few will be winging their way to Truly Scrumptious in Poulton. This is how my cards look once they are backed and simply waiting for the final touches (or main motif rather!) to be added. I quickly sketch out the design I want on each card, then blue-tac them to the other side, so I know which image is going onto which card. The owl card for example has a barn owl stamp hidden behind the lace. Any questions or if you would like a card making don't hesitate to get in contact! 


No comments:

Post a Comment