Sunday 17 March 2013

NEW CARDS FOR LAURA LOVES

 Another batch of cards heading down to Laura Loves Boutique in Mr Birds Emporium in Birmingham (look out for them appearing on-line- head over to the "Handmade Cards" page for the link). A few new designs and a few new backgrounds. I worked on a commission lately that I decided to incorporate some Roald Dahl into (as it was a favourite book) and I was thoroughly impressed with the result and hence have used some of the illustrations as backing in my cards (especially in the Baby Cards, which I thought was appropriate ) I had forgotten how beautiful the illustrations in those books were! Anyway, here are some pictures of the cards- if you want to buy them check out the page as said and if you would like a specific card making don't hesitate to email. 

No comments:

Post a Comment