Sunday 29 July 2012

BUNTING AND FLOWERS

Last weekend I went to a wedding where they had made their own bunting and it looked fab! So I was very cheeky and asked to have some of the triangles they had left over to make my own bunting and here we are! They were sick of the sight of these triangles by the wedding day! I intend to decorate my room at uni next year with this bunting, however for the moment it is wrapped around my bed. I have also had a go at making a poppy and a daisy out of fabric- the instructions for which care in a book called Fabric Paper Party, which I got from the work for 99p, a bargain. The daisy was very easy to do, but the poppy not so easy at all. Very hard to get the length of fabric wound up in the centre, but I am sure I can get making plenty of daisies. I might have a go at making them in felt and seeing if this works any better! 

No comments:

Post a Comment