Sunday 22 May 2011

CARDS FOR EXHIBITION

I had a fun Saturday night creating these cards (I am not being sarcastic, I really enjoyed it- far better than a night out and cheaper). I intend to sell them at the end of year exhibition at college on 20th June. If anyone would like to buy one before then, please email me. They will be £2 (plus £1 postage depending on where you live, if it's close by I'll just drop it off) and are size A6 (half of A5) and come with an envelope. I think my favourite is the one with the two cakes on, the part eaten cake is so cute! They all started off as just sewn images on fabric and then I worked the backgrounds around them (in order to get the right composition). The one's at the very bottom have yet to be turned into cards (don't worry, they will be completed soon, probably this afternoon seen as it is blowing a gale!). The cards are inspired by Claire Cole's work, as well as Linda Young and Claire Hillerby. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment