Sunday 8 May 2011

ICH BIN FERTIG

I have finished my Art A Level!! That's two subjects down (finished English Lit) and one to go (RE), which I find terrifying. It's all starting to dawn on me that I'm going to university eek! Below are photos of my finish piece from the exam, the final exam day went really well; I finished with about 10 minutes to spare, which gave me time to give my piece's the once over and alter any little details. Overall, I'm really pleased with the final result and I have thoroughly enjoyed this project, I definitely like linking Literature with Art and using Literature to influence my artwork. The Secret Garden is a classic and I'm so glad I chose to look at it- the sewing, photos-hoots, burning lace was all such fun and was lovely and girly and classically feminine. I think I'm going to miss having art lessons, but it's not as if I'm going to give up art completely; I still make cards and I have booked to go on a felt-making course. I might not do art everyday but I'm certainly not going to give it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment