Friday 25 February 2011

THE LOVELY WILD PLACE

Second photo-shoot for the Secret Garden Project, it's still chilly up here in North-West England but the daffodils are starting to come up and there are snowdrops out down the lane, so spring is nearly here! (even if these pictures still look a bit bleak).

I wanted to move away from the images of the flowers themselves and focus more on the effect of the Natural Forms on the characters, one of the key elements within the stor
y is that it is nature that heals Colin and turns Mary into a better child. Obviously flowers will still feature in my work, but not as the main focus. Hopefully clock and keys will also begin to appear in my work, as the children loose all sense of time in the Garden.

Anyway, enjoy the photos! I love them, I think they are some of my best yet. My sister and her boyfriend are the glamorous models. And in case you are wondering as to why the majority of photos are of the back of their heads, they kept laughing so the photos that do show their faces just look silly. Hence, most are from behind or the side. Never mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment