Sunday 26 September 2010

RECENT EXHIBITION

I recently showed some of my Evacuation and Fruit projects at my old High School. It was great to be able to display my work from over the past year and show what I had spent four lessons a week doing! The only downside was that one of my pieces was upside down (why, I don't know as it actually said 'evacuation' on it) and by the work it said my sisters name and not mine (if you want a job doing properly, do it yourself)! Never mind, it was still a great evening and a fabulous opportunity to get feedback and comments on my work. Many people, for instance, commented that the upside-down piece was 'intriguing' as being forced from home and your family literally turned your world upside-down. If I ever return to this (or a similar) theme, I will consider this idea in my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment