Tuesday 28 December 2010

BOXING DAY

It was still frozzy cold when we went out for our Boxing day wander but it's all melted now- that silly rain! Claire is sporting on of her Christmas presents, a fab knitted owl hat. I have a pair of donkey mittens in a similar style, but of course they were on to take the photos. Hope everyone has had a fab Christmas and enjoyed the weather- we have! If you can see, in the photos of the River Wyre it's actually frozen over! There's a tidal flow in this river yet it still frozen over, it's that cold. There were little icebergs and we were debating making a mini titanic to photograph on the river, but the warm weather has beaten me to it! Next year I will be far faster! Enjoy the holidays, not long now until 2011 (which I find terrifying, as I finish my A Levels and go to uni in 2011- SCARY).

No comments:

Post a Comment