Sunday 17 October 2010

HOLIDAY PHOTOS

Some of these pictures are from this years holiday to France and some are from 2009, I just thought you might like to see what I get up to in the holidays! Plus I was looking through all the photos on my computer and found some crackers that I love. The Langdale Valley- pretty cold but an amazing view!EdinburghThe Wine Caves, in the Loire Valley France. This is Ackerman I think.The LouvreThe Troglodyte Caves France, I love them! They're really nice and cool at midday, plus they feel and sound like something out of lord of the rings!Chenoncou in FranceChateau Chambord, home of Da Vinci's Double Helix Staircase- which is amazing and definitely worth a visit if you are in the area.Paris skylineThis landmark doesn't even need naming- you know it!
Enjoys!

No comments:

Post a Comment