Tuesday 12 October 2010

SCRABBLE BOOK


I decided to experiment with placing scrabble letters into dictionaries, as I thought this might work rather well and I think it has turned out to be very effective. Sometimes, simple is best. I hot glue gunned the book to the board and letters in place, as the glue is clear and really really strong. Dictionaries are also easier to cut into than other books, so I may be using them for my final piece or more often. The paper is thinner so it falls into place easily, however, I don't think a dictionary would be appropriate for all pieces, only those involving certain games. Next, I could start to combine games- I especially like cutting the dominoes into books but the simple scrabble pieces above is equally (if not more) effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment