Monday 29 November 2010

FEATHERS AND PINS

Continuing to develop my work and working on smaller pieces (around A4), I might progress to larger works, they might look quite interesting with the pins/thread and spray paint on a larger scale. I could get more detail in, Debbie Smyth after all, works on much larger pieces as well as smaller works.I still need to add quotes to these, I have found some more ones that are quite fitting from songs as well as the texts we are looking at in the Duchess of Malfi 'your sheers do come untimely now, to clip the birds wings that's already flown'. Love it. Next stage is to look at putting foam behind the images and pinning into the foam, so it's more 3D and rounded. Springs off the page. The Feathers work better in lower piece, the silhouette of the duck is too small in comparison to the outburst of feather.

No comments:

Post a Comment