Tuesday 30 November 2010

LETS ADD PADDING

Starting to add foam and padding behing the images, to raise them up and make the pins less flat and '2D' on the page. I have also invested in some gold little pins to match the paper fastenings I will be using to experiment with the Susie Vickery inspired work.

Focusing on developing layers and creating line in the piece below, it is not yet finished but will be by tomorrow. I have added some thread to it since these photos were taken the other day, just debating as to whether to add the feathers or not. I'm inclined not too, as I think I need to have feather and thread OR thread and spraypaint. Both seems to make the pieces a bit crowded, especially seen as I have yet to add quotes and the final touches.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hannah, you won the givaway on my blog. Could you email me or leave a comment and then we can sort your address. well done
    joanna

    ReplyDelete