Monday 21 March 2011

DIGGING IN THE GARDEN

Another development piece- a little experimental and the product of last week lessons, as well as a few frees! This piece would have turned out better, had I not sew the figures on upside-down (yes I know, I should have checked) and by the time I realised it was too late! I couldn't unpick all that without altering the background and leaving it full of teeny tiny holes. Never mind, it could be worse! At least I will always check before I start sewing. The buttons in the photos below are freshly glued (just in case you were wondering what the white stuff was), and will be sewn into place probably tomorrow once it has dried. Anyway, my next piece is going to be much larger than this, I am currently experimenting with size and shape so watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment