Thursday 31 March 2011

SECRET GARDEN PHOTOSHOOT

I thought it was about time that I got some new imagery for the exam (which was yesterday- more on that later) so I headed out in the sun on Sunday with my two glamorous models, Claire and Phil. Once again, I had issues with them pulling faces- Claire is definitely the worst! I also took some photos of bunches of roses as templates for sewing around (but they aren't very exciting,just picture after picture of roses). Here are some of the photos- I took 200 in all and I only need about 10 for my final piece, so I had plenty to choose from. I had my first 5 hour exam day yesterday and completed 1 of the three pieces I will be doing in the exam so I am on schedule. I also managed to do the collaged background on the other 2 which I am quite pleased with, even if I didn't get around to tea staining and burning them. It's all OK though, I still have another 10 hours to get yet. I have plenty of time! On a slighter sadder note, I heard back from my last university yesterday, for Fine Art, and I was unsuccessful, so I will probably not be a Fine-Artist in the near future anyway. I have other very good offers through, for Art History and I am looking forward to studying this course. I was torn between the practical side of art and the historical, but someone else has made the decision for me, I wasn't forced to choose, which in many ways, is a good thing. I can focus now on my A Levels and getting the grades I need to get into the University I want. Sorry for the long post, but as you can see,there is a lot o my mind at the moment! Replying to my offers on UCAS tonight and Student Finance- I need to start to get myself organised!

No comments:

Post a Comment