Tuesday 8 March 2011

MANIC MONDAY

Hello! Yesterday was incredibly hectic, even by my standards! In the morning I headed off to Lytham Hall for an photography photo-shoot (pictures need editing before I post them) and in the evening I went off to my first real exhibition of my work (having spent the rest of the afternoon at college). If you fancy seeing it in 'real life' my Gift of the Seagull tree is currently on display in the Fylde Gallery in Lytham. Last night was the grand opening of Drawn From Youth and I think it went really well. I was (and still am) so excited! I have never really had my artwork in a gallery as part of an actual exhibition before. I am rather tired today though! An early night for me I think! I hope you like it, I don't think my photo's do the gallery space justice because there are some fabulous pieces on display (from King Edward and Queen Mary's and The Sixth Form). I hope you enjoy it if you do decide to visit (it's above the Lytham Booths, so you can even do your shopping at the same time!). Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment