Wednesday 16 March 2011

LYTHAM HALL- REBIRTH AND RESTORATION

I mentioned a week or so ago that I had been to Lytham Hall to photograph the garden and house for a photography competition, well I have finally got around to editing the pictures! So here they are! In all I took 207 pictures and I have whittled it down to about 5 or 6 that are worth entering. Which do you prefer? I love the one with the leaf and the hall behind- beautiful copper
colour that reflects the rich red of the hall. Plenty of snowdrops and daffodils of course- it is spring! I have never really photographed on-demand for a competition before, I tend to just wander around with my camera and enter the best pictures that I have collected over the last few weeks or months or whatever. On the plus side, I get a print of the picture/s that I enter, which is nice. Just have to see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment